Legal Expense Coverage designed specifically for Mutual Fund Dealers
The Right Solution
Your current insurance portfolio covers many legal issues, but there are gaps. An ARAG Legal Expense Insurance policy protects individuals when they are faced with common legal issues. It provides financial coverage for risks that are not typically protected by traditional insurance policies. For example, mutual fund dealers are exposed to legal matters such as breach of contract disputes, legal defence claims, tax disputes, and disciplinary hearings and investigations.
Not sure if Legal Expense Insurance is the right insurance solution for you? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Could you afford the financial impact of a two-day civil action that would cost more than $30,000?
- Have you ever been subject to an investigation or disciplinary hearing by the MFDA?
- Have you experienced issues concerning breach of contract during a home renovation?
- Would you have the time and resources to defend you or your business if someone pursued legal action against you?
- How many times in the past year have you wished you could pick up the phone to talk to a lawyer without having to worry about paying their fees?
- Would you know who to turn to for help if you or your business was being audited by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)?
Get your legal expense coverage today
*Coverage is subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policy. For full details of coverage, including any conditions and limitations, please read the ARAG policy wording. Deductibles may apply.