Legal Expense Coverage designed specifically for Investment Industry Professionals
Did you Know?
Accessing the legal system is expensive, complex, and stressful. That’s where ARAG Legal Expense Insurance can help. An ARAG policy provides financial protection against legal costs and unlimited access to general legal advice. It empowers you with access to justice and gives you peace of mind so that you can focus on what matters most.
Did you know…?
- The average hourly rate of an experienced lawyer is $4071
- The average cost of a 2 day civil trial is $31,3301
- The potential cost of a 2 day civil trial is $58,2221
- Over the last 3 years, 12% of business owners went to court to resolve a dispute2
- 3 out of 10 small business owners are likely to face a legal dispute in the next 3 years2
- 69% of business owners would absorb legal expenses as a cost of doing business and allow these costs to impact their bottom line2
- 29% of all small business owners have always gone to court without legal representation2
- 67% of self-employed business owners have always gone to court without legal representation2
- 1 out of 10 Canadian small business owners know someone who lost their business due to a legal dispute2
- 1 Canadian Lawyer Magazine Survey, June 2015
- 2 www.arag.ca
Get your legal expense coverage today
*Coverage is subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policy. For full details of coverage, including any conditions and limitations, please read the ARAG policy wording. Deductibles may apply.